In this new evolving world of travel, private tours have now become the norm as international tourists seek to tour in their own private bubble, minimising their risk and exposure to the Covid-19 virus.
We have all adapted to this new world of travelling, where it’s imperative for us to take additional measures to stay healthy. Following the UK Government guidelines, here are some of the important new steps and procedures that we have implemented to enhance hygiene standards, which comply with physical distancing requirements and to give you the needed peace of mind during your tour with us.
- Before each tour commences, we will take the precaution of conducting a quick temperature check with all tour participants.
- A face covering should be worn by all tour participants whilst touring in our vehicle.
- You are actively encouraged to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organization including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required.
- The vehicle will be prepared on a daily basis with a deep clean of the interior and fully sanitised for the start of every new tour.
- After being out of the tour vehicle, we will sanitise, using anti-bacterial wipes, all the vehicle touch points each time you return.
- We will provide hand sanitisers on board our touring vehicle, along with a supply of disposable face masks, disposable gloves, bacterial wipes, antiviral sprays and disposable paper towels free of charge for you to use any time during your tour. Alternatively, you may prefer to bring your own hand sanitiser, anti-viral sprays, washable face mask, and disposable gloves with you as these are required to be worn in public areas.
- Our touring vehicle is an extended wheel base version, which offers much more interior space than the conventional standard vehicle. For the safety of everyone, we have removed a row of seats in the vehicle, reducing the capacity to just four passenger seats. This is in line with social distancing rules and will help minimise any risk to both the driver-guide and passengers.
- Your driver-guide will also have a fresh uniform and shoes each day. They will wear a face mask during the tour and socially distance themselves from your party as best as possible. We kindly ask that you maintain a minimum 1 metre distance at all times and avoid handshaking or hugging your driver-guide.
In choosing to tour with Boutique Tours of Wales, you voluntarily assume all risks related to the exposure of the Coronavirus COVID-19 disease.
Our Safety Policy for Covid-19 has been designed taking into account the key guidelines and information provided from four main sources: The World Travel & Tourism Council ‘Safe Travels’ initiative UK Government Advice on travelling in Britain. Visit Britain ‘We’re Good To Go’ Publicity Awareness campaign. Working closely with our key partners (e.g. tourist attractions) and your driver-guide.
Let’s try to help each other to stay safe and healthy as possible.
At Boutique Tours of Wales, we offer you the opportunity to tour privately without the crowds and groups. The beauty of private touring is that the tour is exclusively operated for you, with your very own private driver guide and we really do offer you the unique experience of touring without the crowds to places where the tour buses can’t go and reach.