Travel Agents and Tour Operators
With a travel industry background, we have 30 years of experience working for both international tour operators, cruise lines and a leading travel agencies.
We also understand the business better than almost any other tour partner that you could choose to work with and it will be our pleasure to be your partner here in Wales and help you organise and operate your clients private tour arrangements.
All our tours are individually designed – so we work around your client’s desires of what they want to do and see, plus we’ll introduce them to many spectacular sights and interesting locations.
We will work with you to help design the very best custom tailor-made private tour arrangements for your clients and they can benefit from our unique ‘tour concierge service’.
Our ethos is to tour where the tour buses can’t go and take your clients places that other tour guides and tour companies don’t even know about.
Unlike some of the other driver guide companies, we actually accompany and guide your clients through all attractions. Naturally, if they want to do their own thing, we step back and give them space.
We may not portray ourselves as a Destination Management Company, but we do have all the necessary experience to work with you!
You will have a major advantage in that you are dealing direct with us and that way you don’t get inflated rates that are marked up by the DMC.
So if you are looking for the ideal private tour partner in Wales, then you have it with Boutique Tours of Wales. We like to show off the real country, the culture, the history and the stunning scenery.
You’ll often find us touring along remote country roads and lanes, many of which are not on the conventional tour maps
We let your clients discover more with our very exclusive private tour service, so if you think they deserve this service, then there’s only one contact you need to refer to for a visit and private tour of Wales:
Boutique Tours of Wales
where your clients will
‘just love where we take them’!
Tour Testimonial and Endorsement
I had clients who were booked on an escorted large group tour to Wales & Ireland. Forty-five days before the tour was scheduled to depart, it was cancelled due to the lack of numbers! We were able to get the Ireland portion taken care of, but I was at a loss for Wales. I then came across Boutique Tours of Wales and the owner, John Hadwin turned out to be incredible and so supportive! He personally answered my email quickly and efficiently, with a wonderful description of what he could offer my clients for both accommodations and touring in Wales.
I was immediately impressed by what he suggested, with a far superior tour itinerary and arrangements at such a great competitive rate. On my clients return they did nothing but rave about John and Boutique Tours of Wales, along with the accommodation and restaurants that he had recommended for their tour of Wales. In fact, they told me it was their favorite part of the whole trip and so much better than Ireland!!!
Since then, I have been in regular contact with Boutique Tours every time I have had clients looking for tours to Wales. John is wonderful to work with, extremely knowledgeable. His travel and tour experience shows in the way he takes very good care of our clients, with his exclusive tour concierge standards of service. It makes my life so much easier to have such a reliable and professional trade partner for the tour arrangements in Wales.
So why book with us directly?
- We will offer you the very best service and take all the hassle away from your own very busy workloads and be your destination tour partner right here in Wales.
- We’ll assist with professional tour planning for each day of your client’s private tour experience and we will provide top quality tour maps to your clients during their visit and stay.
- Book and work with us directly! You are ‘GUARANTEED BEST RATES’ direct from us! There’s no need to book via a DMC, who in turn ends up marking up our rates to you and your clients! Get competitive net rates to set your own commission amount!
- We can provide custom quotes based on your clients’ desires and needs.
- We’ll even help you with your client’s tour accommodation with lots of suggestions covering Bed and Breakfast Guest Houses, Country Houses, Hotels, Pubs and Inns with Restaurants.
- We can offer extended touring services outside of Wales. Pick up’s and drop off’s at Heathrow airport. Transfer tours to the Cotswolds, The Lake District (Cumbria) and even to Edinburgh or Glasgow in Scotland.
- We also act as the Tour Concierge and can provide suggestions for evening dining with our exclusive ‘Tour Concierge’ service, featuring restaurant reservations and transfers to and from the remoter locations.
Why not drop us a line with some details of what your clients are looking to do and lets start working together to help achieve the very best private tour experience of Wales.
We look forward to being of service to you and your clients.